Canon PIXMA TS8040 Wireless Setup, Manual Instruction, IJ Start Setup and Scanner Software Driver Download For Windows, Mac – The Canon PIXMA TS8040 Wireless Inkjet All-in-One Printer is the small printer that’s big on attributes and large on design. This remarkable day-to-day printer has an innovative, space-saving design that allows it to be put practically throughout your home. Offered in four colors– black, white, red and also brownish– it mixes with practically any kind of decoration, helping to earn it one of the most flexible home printers you could acquire. The smooth printer includes a superior 9600 x 2400 dpi print resolution, which guarantees crisp text and sharp imagery while a 6-color ink system, which includes gray, will give exact shade with smooth ranks. In addition to printing, an 8.5 x 11.7″ flatbed scanner is available with an optical resolution of 2400 x 4800 dpi and 48-bit internal color deepness for making vivid, sharp scans as well as crisp copies.It could print at rates of 15 ipm in black or 10 ipm in shade and supplies automatic duplexing for making booklets or minimizing paper. There is also sustained for fine art paper, permitting the creating of high-quality photographic prints.
One of the major highlights of the Canon PIXMA TS8040 is the connectivity choices, particularly the combination of NFC for PIXMA Touch & Print, which permits individuals with compatible tools to just hold their phone or tablet computer near the printer and instantly attach and also send out a record for printing. The common Wi-Fi and Ethernet networking options additionally enable compatibility with a selection of mobile printing services, including Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Mopria, and cordless PictBridge, and a conventional USB 2.0 connection is included, too. You’ll link instantly with the PIXMA TS8020 printer since it’s so easy to link to. Print lovely images, records, shade tags, and envelopes, from any one of your tools over your selection of Wi-Fi, AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, NFC, USB, through the built-in SD Card visitor and even the Cloud. If this huge listing of functions appears like overkill for your house, there are still a few various other options that could be a better fit to your needs.
The easy-to-see 4.3″ touch display and user-friendly user interface, file removal reminder as well as auto expandable outcome tray make it a snap to use. Plus you can expect fantastic document as well as photo high quality from its six-color ink system which includes a dedicated gray ink container. There are likewise front-and-rear paper feeding options that support fine art paper, so you can constantly be assured of fine picture quality. Want terrific connectivity, superb output, as well as decorator style all rolled right into one Canon inkjet printer? After that, there’s only one choice for you: The Canon PIXMA TS8040 Wireless Inkjet All-In-One Printer. So, as for the requirement as well as XL ink tanks. All six of the standard-size ink storage tanks cost $12.99. The black container holds about 300 web pages and also the color ones, integrated with the black cartridge, are rated for 350 pages as a collection.
- 1 Canon PIXMA TS8040 Review
- 2 Canon PIXMA TS8040 Setup Installation For Mac and Windows
- 3 Troubleshooting
- 4 Canon TS8040 Printer Manual Installations
- 5 How to Scan With Canon PIXMA TS8040
- 6 Canon PIXMA TS8040 Scanner Driver Software Free Download
Canon PIXMA TS8040 Review
- PGI-270 PGBK – 15.4 ml (Std.) / 22.2 ml (XL)
- CLI-271 BK – 6.5 ml (Std.) / 10.8 ml (XL)
- CLI-271 C – 6.5 ml (Std.) / 10.8 ml (XL)
- CLI-271 M – 6.5 ml (Std.) / 10.8 ml (XL)
- CLI-271 Y – 6.5 ml (Std.) / 10.8 ml (XL)
- CLI-271 GY – 6.5 ml (Std.) / 10.8 ml (XL)
Recommended: Canon PIXMA MG7720 Driver Download
|Print Speed (up to)||4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 21 seconds14
Black: ESAT Approx. 15.0 ipm14
Colour: ESAT Approx. 10.0 ipm 14
|Number of Nozzles||Colour: 5,632 / Pigment Black: 1,024 / Total: 6,656|
|Print Resolution (Up to)||Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi14|
|Ink Compatibility||INK TYPE
PGI-270 Pigment Black Ink
CLI-271 Dye Based InksINK TANK & FILL VOLUME
PGI-270 PGBK – 15.4 ml (Std.) / 22.2 ml (XL)
CLI-271 BK – 6.5 ml (Std.) / 10.8 ml (XL)
CLI-271 C – 6.5 ml (Std.) / 10.8 ml (XL)
CLI-271 M – 6.5 ml (Std.) / 10.8 ml (XL)
CLI-271 Y – 6.5 ml (Std.) / 10.8 ml (XL)
CLI-271 GY – 6.5 ml (Std.) / 10.8 ml (XL)
|Paper Sizes||4×6, 5×5 Square, 5×7, 8×10, Letter, Legal, U.S.#10 Envelopes|
|Paper Compatibility||Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper;
Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum;
Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy;
Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster;
Matte: Matte Photo Paper;
Other: U.S. #10 Envelopes, Printable CD/DVD/ Blu-ray Discs
|Printer Features||AirPrint2, Auto Duplex Printing, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing8, Business Card Printing, Canon PRINT app7, CD/DVD/Blu-ray Disc Printing, Document Printing, Easy PhotoPrint+9, Full HD Movie Print10, Google Cloud Print3, Grayscale Printing, Image Cropping, Mopria Device Printing11, My Image Garden12, Original Document Detector, Photo Direct Printing (Memory Card)5, Photo Printing, PIXMA Cloud Link6, PIXMA Touch & Print (NFC)4, Quiet Mode, Red-Eye Correction, Special Filters, Square Media Printing Support, Web Template Print, Wireless PictBridge13, Wireless Printing1|
|Output Tray Capacity||Rear Paper Tray: 100 Sheets of Plain Paper OR Photo Paper: 20 Sheets of 4 x 6 / 10 Sheets of 5 x 7
Front Paper Cassette: 100 Sheets of Plain Paper
|Copy Speed (up to)||FCOT (Colour): Approx. 19 seconds14|
|Reduction / Enlargement||25% – 400%|
|Copy Features||4-on-1 / 2-on-1 Copy, Auto Exposure Copy, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Copy, Disc Label Copy, Document Removal Reminder, Fade Restoration, Fit-to-Page, Frame Erase Copy, Preset Copy Ratios, Two-sided Copy|
|Scanning Element||Contact Image Sensor (CIS)|
|Max. Resolutions||Optical: 2400 x 4800 dpi (Optical)16
Interpolated: 19,200 x 19,200 dpi (Interpolated)16
|Scanner Features||Auto Scan Mode15, Document Removal Reminder, Push Scan, Network Scan, Wireless Scanning1|
|Colour Depth||48-bit Internal/24-bit External|
|Max. Document Size||8.5 x 11.7|
|Media Card Support||SD™, SDHC™, miniSD™, miniSDHC™, microSD™, microSDHC™5|
|Other Features||4.3 Touch LCD, 6-Colour Ink System with Gray Ink, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM18, Auto Power On/Off, Auto Expandable Output Tray, Canon PRINT app7, PIXMA Cloud Link6, QuickStart|
|OS Compatibility||Windows:19 Windows® 10, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista® SP2
Mac:20 Mac OS® X v10.8.5 – macOS v10.12 (Sierra)
Mobile Operating Systems:21 iOS®, Android™, Windows 10 Mobile, Windows RT22, Amazon Fire devices23
|Standard Interface||HI-Speed USB
PictBridge (LAN/Wireless LAN)13
Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n)1
Memory Card Slot5
NFC (PIXMA Touch & Print)4
PIXMA TS8040 Wireless Inkjet All-In-One Printer Driver
My Printer (Windows Only)
My Image Garden12 (Full HD Movie Print10, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM18, Special Filters, Image Correction/Enhance, and scanning are accessed through My Image Garden )
|Warranty||1-Year limited warranty with InstantExchange Program.|
|Print Longevity||Chromalife10017; 100 Years Album life, 30 Years of Light Fastness, 20 Years of Gas Fastness|
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT16
Canon PIXMA TS8040 Setup Installation For Mac and Windows
How to Open the Printer Driver Setup Window
The printer driver setup window can be displayed through the application software in use or the Start menu of the Windows.
- Open the Printer Driver Setup Window through the Application Software
- Follow the procedure below to configure printing profile when printing.
- Select the command that you perform printing on the application software
- In general, select Print on the File menu to open the Print dialog box.
- Select your model name and click Preferences (or Properties)
The printer driver setup window appears.
Note: Depending on application software you use, command names or menu names may vary and there may be more steps. For details, refer to the user’s manual of your application software.
Open the Printer Driver Setup Window through the Start Menu
Follow the procedure below to perform machine maintenance operations such as print head cleaning, or to configure a printing profile that is common to all application software.
Select items from the Start menu as shown below:
- If you are using Windows 7, select the Start menu -> Devices and Printers.
- If you are using Windows Vista, select the Start menu -> Control Panel -> Hardware and Sound -> Printers.
- If you are using Windows XP, select the start menu -> Control Panel -> Printers and Other Hardware -> Printers and Faxes.
- Right-click your model name icon, and then select Printing preferences from the displayed menu
Opening the printer driver setup window through Printer properties (Windows 7) or Properties(Windows Vista, Windows XP) displays such tabs regarding the Windows functions as the Ports(or Advanced) tab. Those tabs do not appear when opening through Printing preferences or application software. For tabs regarding Windows functions, refer to the user’s manual for the Windows.
Scanner Does Not Work
- Make sure that your scanner or printer is turned on.
- Connect the USB cable to a different USB port on the computer.
- If the USB cable is connected to a USB hub, remove it from the USB hub and connect it to a USB port on the computer.
- Restart the computer.
ScanGear (Scanner Driver) Does Not Start
- Make sure that MP Drivers is installed.
- If not installed, install MP Drivers from the Setup CD-ROM or the web page.
- Select your scanner or printer on the application’s menu.
- If your scanner or printer name is displayed multiple times, select the one that does not include WIA.
- The operation may differ depending on the application.
- Use the WIA driver when scanning from a WIA-compliant application.
- Scanning with WIA Driver
- Make sure that the application supports TWAIN.
- You cannot start ScanGear (scanner driver) from applications not supporting TWAIN.
- Scan and save images with IJ Scan Utility and open the files in your application.
Cannot Scan Properly with Auto Scan
- Make sure that the items are placed correctly.
- Positioning Originals (Scanning from Computer)
- Multiple item scanning may not be supported.
- Some applications do not support multiple image scanning.
- In that case, scan each item individually.
How to install your Canon printer on Mac OS X
- If you have already attempted to install a driver for your Canon printer, remove it from the printers and fax system preferences pane (in you system preferences) and also go to your hard disk (or SSD) and open Library>Printer, trash the Canon folder.
- Also in the same folder (Library>Printer) open the folder PPDs and trash any files which refer to the Canon printer you are installing.
- Of course if you have another Canon printer working, be sure to selectively trash only those files pertaining to new one.
- Reboot and empty the trash before proceeding to step two.
- Unplug the printer.
- Download the latest driver here and run the installer package.
- Once the package has finished installing, go to the system preferences by clicking the Apple icon at the top right.
- Now you can plug in the printer and turn it on.
- Open the “Print and Fax” pane to open the Print and Fax preferences
- Click the plus button (“+”) on the left side of the window to add a printer.
- The name of your new Canon printer should
- appear in the list and you should be able to click it.
- If this does not, redo all the steps above and check you absolutely followed instructions correctly and followed the link to get the latest driver for the exact Canon printer model you have ensuring also that it is the latest version for Mac OS X system you have.
- If you still have problems, see trouble shooting below.
- Click on the model of Canon printer you are installing and then click “Choose a Driver or Printer Model” then click “Select Printer Software.choose your printer form the list.
- Then click ok. and Installation Success:)
Your printer should now be installed and working.
- The only real trouble shooting you will probably need to do is check you have the latest driver for your operating system and then follow my instructions exactly.
- Mountain Lion and Lion are different from older systems, so make sure the driver is for 10.7.x or 10.8.x i(the same as your system). To check what version number your operating system has, click the Apple icon on the top left of your screen and click “About this Mac”. It will say OS X, Version x.x.x
- This is important because the installation steps are a little different for older systems.
- To check your Canon printers is compatible with Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion and newer systems, go here:
- If you can’t find your list printer in that link try this page, click, support and then “Drivers and Downloads” and search for your canon printer model. It should auto detect your Mac OS X version.
Steps Instructions Wireless Setup For Canon PIXMA TS8040
- Take off the entire printer’s external protective materials carefully.
- Open the paper output tray on the front side and lift the scanner unit cover up to expose cartridge holder.
- Take this cartridge holder out and remove its protective materials too.
- Connect the printer to a power source by plugging one end in the proper interface on the printer while the other to wall power outlet.
- Turn the unit on and choose the language you prefer, followed by pressing the OK button and turning the unit back off.
- Lift the scanner cover again to insert the cartridge holder back in place. Close the lid.
- Turn the unit on and press the setup button. Select wireless LAN setup via the operation panel.
- Press the OK button.
- Select easy setup.
- Press the OK button.
- Select access point.
- Press the OK button.
- Feed it the WEP-key.
- Press the OK button.
- Insert the companion CD and run the program from the auto-play.
- Select the country where you stay at the moment. Click Next.
- Choose easy install and click Next.
- Select “Use the printer on network” and click Next.
- Soon, a window of Printer Detection appears. Click Next.
Canon TS8040 Printer Manual Installations
- Reproduction, diversion or copying of any text, photo or image published in the Online Manual (hereinafter referred to as “this guide”), in whole or in part, is prohibited.
- In principle, Canon shall change or delete the contents of this guide without prior notice to customers.
- In addition, Canon may suspend or stop the disclosure of this guide due to unavoidable reasons.
- Canon shall not be liable for any damage suffered by customers as a result of changes in or deletion of information in this guide, or suspension/stoppage of disclosure of this guide.
- Although the contents of this guide have been prepared with utmost care, please contact the service center if you find any incorrect or missing information.
- In principle, the descriptions in this guide are based on the product at the time of its initial sale.
- This guide does not disclose the manuals of all the products sold by Canon.
- See the manual supplied with the product when using a product that is not described in this guide.
How to Scan With Canon PIXMA TS8040
- One step Download Drivers
- Type PIXMA TS8040 in the “Enter a Model” and click GO.
- In the Drivers & Downloads section, under Recommended.
- Please click the Select button next to the TS8040 series Full Driver & Software Package.
- Click the Download button.
- If a Save dialog box appears, click Save.
- Once the download is complete, open your Downloads folder.
- Double click Driver Canon TS8040. A disk image will be created.
- Double-click the disk image.
- Double-click the “Setup” file to launch the setup screen.
Canon PIXMA TS8040 Scanner Driver Software Free Download
|PIXMA TS8040 series Full Driver & Software Package For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||01.00||Download|
|PIXMA TS8040 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||6.05a||Download|
|PIXMA TS8040 series MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||01.01||Download|
|IJ Network Device Setup Utility (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||01.03.00||Download|
|PosterArtist Lite (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||0,125||Download|
|PosterArtist Updater (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||0,125115741||Download|
|PIXMA TS8040 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)||22.214.171.124||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)||04.03.02||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility Lite (OS X 10.12/10.11)||02.03.03||Download|
|PIXMA TS8040 series Full Driver & Software Package For (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)||01.01||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||03.40||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||03.40||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||03.40||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||05.40||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||05.40||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||05.40||Download|
|PIXMA TS8040 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)||01.00||Download|
|PIXMA TS8040 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)||01.00||Download|
|PIXMA TS8040 series Getting Started Guide||V1||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Operation guide)||03.40||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Operation guide)||05.40||Download|
Canon Pixma IJ Setup – will give you the official driver and software that you can directly download from this link below. Of course, the steps by step are also easy to follow.