Canon PIXMA TS6050 Wireless Setup, Manual Instruction, IJ Start Setup Pixma, Review and Scanner Software Driver Download For Windows, Mac – The Canon PIXMA TS6050 top of its all-black situation is created by the cover of its single-sheet flatbed scanner, with an extendable, near-vertical paper feed pulling up from the back of the leading surface, to feed as much as 20 sheets of photo or ordinary paper. The major paper feed originates from a cassette which slides into the bottom of the front panel and also this could use up to 100 sheets of plain paper, though image spaces can’t be fed from here. The main part of the front panel pivots upwards and also has to be made use of in its straight alignment to allow for paper feed to its pull-out result tray. The panel includes a 75mm touchscreen which handles the majority of the maker’s controls, though with properly designed physical buttons for key features, consisting of a house-shaped switch to return to the house display.
The Canon PIXMA TS6050 is an all-singing, all-dancing inkjet that loads a great deal right into a portable system. It turns out black message records in super-quick time for an inkjet, For beginners, you get two paper trays– a 100-sheet cassette underneath, as well as an upright 100-sheet tray at the back– together with a duplexer for making two-sided prints. A lot more importantly, Canon’s portable inkjet all-in-one creates high-quality pictures, thanks to the printer’s use both a color black-ink cartridge as well as a pigment black-ink cartridge to optimize print high quality on glossy photos as well as text papers, specifically. Text printing costs are low, while shade graphics were closer to the standard. Canon proclaims the portable dimension of the TS6050. At 14.7 x 12.5 x 5.5 inches, the text of this all-in-one is rather portable.
Yet these measurements don’t consist of the paper trays. Putting the paper cassette adds about 1.5 inches to the deepness; fold out the control panel at 45 degrees, as well as you add one more inch. Pulled out at complete expansion, the output paper catch sticks out 9 inches from the main body. The 2nd input tray, which you pull up and lean back, adds regarding 5 inches to the depth and also roughly 7 inches to the elevation. Simply make certain to consist of those when computing your space needs. This machine is around 30 percent smaller than its precursor and also its neat designing helps to better minimize its impact on a provided space.
- 1 Canon PIXMA TS6050 Review
- 2 Canon PIXMA TS6050 Setup Installation For Mac and Windows
- 3 Troubleshooting
- 4 Canon TS6050 Printer Manual Installations
- 5 How to Scan With Canon PIXMA TS6050
- 6 Canon PIXMA TS6050 Scanner Driver Software Free Download
Canon PIXMA TS6050 Review
- PGI-270 Pigment Black Ink Tank
- CLI-271 Black Ink Tank
- CLI-271 Cyan Ink Tank
- CLI-271 Magenta Ink Tank
- CLI-271 Yellow Ink Tank
|Maximum Resolution||4800 x 1200 dpi|
|Print Speed||Black: 15 ipm
Color: 10 ipm
4 x 6″ / 10.2 x 15.2 cm Photo: 39 seconds
|Ink Palette||Pigment Black
|Ink Cartridge Configuration||5 individual cartridges|
|Compatible Ink Cartridges||PGI-270 Pigment Black Ink Tank
CLI-271 Black Ink Tank
CLI-271 Cyan Ink Tank
CLI-271 Magenta Ink Tank
CLI-271 Yellow Ink Tank
PGI-270 XL Pigment Black Ink Tank
CLI-271 XL Black Ink Tank
CLI-271 XL Cyan Ink Tank
CLI-271 XL Magenta Ink Tank
CLI-271 XL Yellow Ink Tank
|Number of Nozzles||Color: 3,072
|Image Sensor||Contact Image Sensor (CIS)|
|Optical Resolution||1200 x 2400 dpi|
|Interpolated Resolution||19200 x 19200 dpi|
|Color Depth||Internal: 48-bit
|Maximum Scan Area||8.5 x 11.7″ / 21.6 x 29.7 cm|
|Copy Speed||Color: 19 seconds|
|Paper Handling||Rear paper tray
Front paper cassette
|Minimum Paper Size||4 x 6″ / 10.2 x 15.2 cm|
|Maximum Paper Size||8.5 x 14″ / 21.6 x 35.6 cm|
|Paper Types||Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper
Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum
Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy
Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster
Matte: Matte Photo Paper
|Paper Capacity||Rear Paper Tray: 100 sheets plain paper or 20 sheets 4 x 6″ / 10.2 x 15.2 cm photo paper
Front Paper Cassette: 100 sheets plain paper
|Special Media Support||U.S. #10 Envelopes|
|Wireless Printing Features||Canon Print App
Google Cloud Print
PIXMA Cloud Link
Mopria Device Printing
|OS Compatibility||Windows 10, 8/8.1, 7, Vista SP2
Mac OS X 10.8.5 to macOS 10.12
Windows 10 Mobile
|Control Panel||3″ / 7.6 cm touchscreen LCD|
|Dimensions||14.7 x 12.5 x 5.5″ / 37.3 x 31.8 x 14.0 cm|
|Weight||13.6 lb / 6.2 kg|
|Package Weight||17.5 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||17.5 x 17.5 x 8.3″|
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT16
Canon PIXMA TS6050 Setup Installation For Mac and Windows
How to Open the Printer Driver Setup Window
The printer driver setup window can be displayed through the application software in use or the Start menu of the Windows.
- Open the Printer Driver Setup Window through the Application Software
- Follow the procedure below to configure printing profile when printing.
- Select the command that you perform printing on the application software
- In general, select Print on the File menu to open the Print dialog box.
- Select your model name and click Preferences (or Properties)
The printer driver setup window appears.
Note: Depending on application software you use, command names or menu names may vary and there may be more steps. For details, refer to the user’s manual of your application software.
Open the Printer Driver Setup Window through the Start Menu
Follow the procedure below to perform machine maintenance operations such as print head cleaning, or to configure a printing profile that is common to all application software.
Select items from the Start menu as shown below:
- If you are using Windows 7, select the Start menu -> Devices and Printers.
- If you are using Windows Vista, select the Start menu -> Control Panel -> Hardware and Sound -> Printers.
- If you are using Windows XP, select the start menu -> Control Panel -> Printers and Other Hardware -> Printers and Faxes.
- Right-click your model name icon, and then select Printing preferences from the displayed menu
Opening the printer driver setup window through Printer properties (Windows 7) or Properties(Windows Vista, Windows XP) displays such tabs regarding the Windows functions as the Ports(or Advanced) tab. Those tabs do not appear when opening through Printing preferences or application software. For tabs regarding Windows functions, refer to the user’s manual for the Windows.
Scanner Does Not Work
- Make sure that your scanner or printer is turned on.
- Connect the USB cable to a different USB port on the computer.
- If the USB cable is connected to a USB hub, remove it from the USB hub and connect it to a USB port on the computer.
- Restart the computer.
ScanGear (Scanner Driver) Does Not Start
- Make sure that MP Drivers is installed.
- If not installed, install MP Drivers from the Setup CD-ROM or the web page.
- Select your scanner or printer on the application’s menu.
- If your scanner or printer name is displayed multiple times, select the one that does not include WIA.
- The operation may differ depending on the application.
- Use the WIA driver when scanning from a WIA-compliant application.
- Scanning with WIA Driver
- Make sure that the application supports TWAIN.
- You cannot start ScanGear (scanner driver) from applications not supporting TWAIN.
- Scan and save images with IJ Scan Utility and open the files in your application.
Cannot Scan Properly with Auto Scan
- Make sure that the items are placed correctly.
- Positioning Originals (Scanning from Computer)
- Multiple item scanning may not be supported.
- Some applications do not support multiple image scanning.
- In that case, scan each item individually.
How to install your Canon printer on Mac OS X
- If you have already attempted to install a driver for your Canon printer, remove it from the printers and fax system preferences pane (in you system preferences) and also go to your hard disk (or SSD) and open Library>Printer, trash the Canon folder.
- Also in the same folder (Library>Printer) open the folder PPDs and trash any files which refer to the Canon printer you are installing.
- Of course if you have another Canon printer working, be sure to selectively trash only those files pertaining to new one.
- Reboot and empty the trash before proceeding to step two.
- Unplug the printer.
- Download the latest driver here and run the installer package.
- Once the package has finished installing, go to the system preferences by clicking the Apple icon at the top right.
- Now you can plug in the printer and turn it on.
- Open the “Print and Fax” pane to open the Print and Fax preferences
- Click the plus button (“+”) on the left side of the window to add a printer.
- The name of your new Canon printer should
- appear in the list and you should be able to click it.
- If this does not, redo all the steps above and check you absolutely followed instructions correctly and followed the link to get the latest driver for the exact Canon printer model you have ensuring also that it is the latest version for Mac OS X system you have.
- If you still have problems, see trouble shooting below.
- Click on the model of Canon printer you are installing and then click “Choose a Driver or Printer Model” then click “Select Printer Software.choose your printer form the list.
- Then click ok. and Installation Success:)
Your printer should now be installed and working.
- The only real trouble shooting you will probably need to do is check you have the latest driver for your operating system and then follow my instructions exactly.
- Mountain Lion and Lion are different from older systems, so make sure the driver is for 10.7.x or 10.8.x i(the same as your system). To check what version number your operating system has, click the Apple icon on the top left of your screen and click “About this Mac”. It will say OS X, Version x.x.x
- This is important because the installation steps are a little different for older systems.
- To check your Canon printers is compatible with Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion and newer systems, go here:
- If you can’t find your list printer in that link try this page, click, support and then “Drivers and Downloads” and search for your canon printer model. It should auto detect your Mac OS X version.
Steps Instructions Wireless Setup For Canon PIXMA TS6050
- Take off the entire printer’s external protective materials carefully.
- Open the paper output tray on the front side and lift the scanner unit cover up to expose cartridge holder.
- Take this cartridge holder out and remove its protective materials too.
- Connect the printer to a power source by plugging one end in the proper interface on the printer while the other to wall power outlet.
- Turn the unit on and choose the language you prefer, followed by pressing the OK button and turning the unit back off.
- Lift the scanner cover again to insert the cartridge holder back in place. Close the lid.
- Turn the unit on and press the setup button. Select wireless LAN setup via the operation panel.
- Press the OK button.
- Select easy setup.
- Press the OK button.
- Select access point.
- Press the OK button.
- Feed it the WEP-key.
- Press the OK button.
- Insert the companion CD and run the program from the auto-play.
- Select the country where you stay at the moment. Click Next.
- Choose easy install and click Next.
- Select “Use the printer on network” and click Next.
- Soon, a window of Printer Detection appears. Click Next.
Canon TS6050 Printer Manual Installations
- Reproduction, diversion or copying of any text, photo or image published in the Online Manual (hereinafter referred to as “this guide”), in whole or in part, is prohibited.
- In principle, Canon shall change or delete the contents of this guide without prior notice to customers.
- In addition, Canon may suspend or stop the disclosure of this guide due to unavoidable reasons.
- Canon shall not be liable for any damage suffered by customers as a result of changes in or deletion of information in this guide, or suspension/stoppage of disclosure of this guide.
- Although the contents of this guide have been prepared with utmost care, please contact the service center if you find any incorrect or missing information.
- In principle, the descriptions in this guide are based on the product at the time of its initial sale.
- This guide does not disclose the manuals of all the products sold by Canon.
- See the manual supplied with the product when using a product that is not described in this guide.
How to Scan With Canon PIXMA TS6050
- One step Download Drivers
- Type PIXMA TS6050 in the “Enter a Model” and click GO.
- In the Drivers & Downloads section, under Recommended.
- Please click the Select button next to the TS6050 series Full Driver & Software Package.
- Click the Download button.
- If a Save dialog box appears, click Save.
- Once the download is complete, open your Downloads folder.
- Double click Driver Canon TS6050. A disk image will be created.
- Double-click the disk image.
- Double-click the “Setup” file to launch the setup screen.
Canon PIXMA TS6050 Scanner Driver Software Free Download
|PIXMA TS6050 series Full Driver & Software Package For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||16 MB||Download|
|PIXMA TS6050 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||22 MB||Download|
|PIXMA TS6050 series MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||70 MB||Download|
|IJ Network Device Setup Utility (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||4.9 MB||Download|
|PosterArtist Lite (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||566 MB||Download|
|PosterArtist Updater (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||391 MB||Download|
|PIXMA TS6050 series Full Driver & Software Package For (macOS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)||8.9 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)||2.2 MB||Download|
|PIXMA TS6050 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)||16 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||372 KB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||326 KB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||343 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||1.1 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||461 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||798 KB||Download|
|PIXMA TS6050 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)||12 MB||Download|
|PIXMA TS6050 series Getting Started Guide||20 MB||Download|
|PIXMA TS6050 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)||12 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Operation guide)||89 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Operation guide)||76 KB||Download|
Canon Pixma IJ Setup – will give you the official driver and software that you can directly download from this link below. Of course, the steps by step are also easy to follow.