Canon PIXMA MX722 Wireless Setup, Fax Setup, User Manual Instruction, IJ Setup Pixma and Scanner Software Driver Download For Windows, Mac – The Canon IJ Setup PIXMA MX722 brings exceptional quality as well as speed to your office. This printer has built-in WiFi for printing as well as scanning practically throughout your residence. It additionally consists of AirPrint2, which allows you wirelessly print from your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch gadgets. CLOUD Printing abilities, an integrated 35-sheet Duplex Auto Document Feeder as well as Dual Function Panel are simply several of the attributes that could permit you to multi-task conveniently. The MX722 additionally has a brand-new high-capacity 250-sheet simple paper cassette so you can focus on your job and also not lacking paper! This could bring office efficiency to all-new levels and also help in reducing prices at the same time. Protect your useful printer from dirt, particles, fingerprints, fixed, moisture, wind, and various other impurities prior to it could ever before reach it.
the marketplace leader in custom-made dust covers for electronics as well as audio devices with the experience of marketing substantially more than 48,000 dust covers considering that 2005, guaranteeing that you are obtaining a dust cover of the highest quality. This cover is made to fit the Canon Pixma MX722, or other printer approximately 19.4 x 15.6 x 9.1 inches. Making use of a dust cover is an optimal means to shield your equipment versus dirt, spills, scratches, water, as well as other pollutants. The fabric layout serves as a filter to catch dirt and also dirt before it can ever before reach your devices, providing defense that will maintain your printer running efficiently without any downtime.
Our dust covers are made from excellent quality, water-resistant nylon with PVC vinyl support that is very tough as well as long lasting. Additionally, the smooth PVC lining will not damage your printer. These covers are stitched with sturdy thread to ensure your cover will never battle royal at the joints or split up like those with more common binded openings, as well as are dual hemmed around the bottom to guarantee a good fit. The Canon PIXMA MX722 color of this dust cover is black. Currently you don’t need to choose an inexpensive, unpleasant clear vinyl cover Printer Dust Cover provides both elegant elegance and also durable protection at a budget friendly cost.
- 1 Canon PIXMA MX722 Review
- 2 Canon PIXMA MX722 Specifications
- 3 Canon PIXMA MX722 Setup Installation For Mac and Windows
- 4 Troubleshooting
- 5 Canon MX722 Printer Manual Installations
- 6 How to Scan With Canon PIXMA MX722
- 7 Canon PIXMA MX722 Scanner Driver Software Free Download
Canon PIXMA MX722 Review
- PGI-255 PGBK XXL XXL Pigment Black
- PGI-250 PGBK XL XL Pigment Black
- CLI-251 C XL XL Cyan
- CLI-251 M XL XL Magenta
- CLI-251 Y XL XL Yellow
- CLI-251 BK XL XL Black
- PGI-250 PGBK Pigment Black
- CLI-251 C Cyan
- CLI-251 M Magenta
- CLI-251 Y Yellow
- CLI-251 BK Black
Recommended: Canon PIXMA MX439 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MX722 Specifications
|Print Speed (up to)||4″ x 6″ Borderless Photo: Approx. 21 seconds|
|Print Speed (Approx)||Black: ESAT: 15.0 ipm
Colour: ESAT: 10.0 ipm
|Number of Nozzles||Black: 1024
Colour: 4,096Total: 5,120
|Picoliter Size (colour)||1,2 and 5|
|Print Resolution (Up to)||Colour:Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi
Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi
|Ink Compatibility||PGI-255 PGBK XXL XXL Pigment Black
PGI-250 PGBK XL XL Pigment Black
CLI-251 C XL XL Cyan
CLI-251 M XL XL Magenta
CLI-251 Y XL XL Yellow
CLI-251 BK XL XL Black
PGI-250 PGBK Pigment Black
CLI-251 C Cyan
CLI-251 M Magenta
CLI-251 Y Yellow
CLI-251 BK Black
|Paper Sizes||4″ x 6″, 5″ x 7″, 8″ x 10″, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes|
|Automatic Sheet Feeder||ADF: 35 Sheets 10 Sheets Photo Paper 5″ x 7″|
|Paper Compatibility||Plain: Plain Paper, High Resolution Paper;Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum;
Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy;
Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss;
Matte: Matte Photo Paper;
Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope
|Printer Features||AirPrint2, Auto Duplex Print, Auto Sheet Feeder, Borderless Printing5, Dual Function Panel, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print8, Google Cloud Print3, Photo Printing, Template Print, Evernote|
|Output Tray Capacity||Lower Cassette: 250 Sheets Plain Paper Upper Cassette: 20 Sheets Photo Paper 4″ x 6″|
|Copy Speed (up to)||ESAT: Colour: 8.4 ipm|
|Reduction / Enlargement||25% – 400%|
|Copy Features||Auto Duplex Document Feeder, AE (Auto Exposure / Intensity) copy, Auto Duplex Copy, Borderless, Fit-to-Page, Gutter Shadow Correction Copy, Image Repeat, Intensity, Multiple Copy: 1-99 pages, Preset Copy, Ratios, Reserve Copy, Sort (ADF), Zoom|
|Scanning Element||Contact Image Sensor (CIS)|
|Max. Resolutions||Optical: 2400×4800 dpi
Interpolated: 19,200×19,200 dpi
ADF: 600×600 dpi (Optical)
|Scanner Features||Auto Document Fix, Auto Duplex Scan, Auto Scan Mode, Network Scan, Push Scan, Scan to Memory|
|Colour Depth||48-bit internal/24-bit external|
|Max. Document Size||Flatbed: 8.5″ x 11.7″ADF: 8.5″ x 14″|
|Modem Speed||33.6 Kbps (Super G3 colour FAX)|
|Transmission Speed (approx.)||Black: Approx. 3 sec per pageColour: Approx. 1 min per page|
|Memory Capacity||Approx. 250 Pages12|
|Speed Dialing||100 Locations|
|Fax Features||Answering Machine Connectivity, Caller Rejection, Check RX Fax Info., Fax Reception Reject, Fax Number Re-Entry, F/T Changing(manual), Group Dialing, Memory Transmission, Redial, Remote Reception|
|Other Features||AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Wireless Printing, 3.0″ LCD, Dual Function Panel, Dual Colour Gamut Processing Technology, Ethernet, Full HD Movie Print, Fully Integrated Auto Duplex ADF, PictBridge (Wireless LAN), Mobile Device Printing, Quick Start, PIXMA Cloud Link|
|OS Compatibility||Windows® 8, Windows RT, Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
Mac OS® X v10.6.8, 10.7, 10.8
|Standard Interface||Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n)
USB 2.0 Hi-Speed
PictBridge (Wireless LAN)
Bluetooth® v2.0 (Optional)
|Dimension (W x D x H)||19.4″ (W) x 15.6″ (D) x 9.1″ (H)|
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT16
Canon PIXMA MX722 Setup Installation For Mac and Windows
How to Open the Printer Driver Setup Window
The printer driver setup window can be displayed through the application software in use or the Start menu of the Windows.
- Open the Printer Driver Setup Window through the Application Software
- Follow the procedure below to configure printing profile when printing.
- Select the command that you perform printing on the application software
- In general, select Print on the File menu to open the Print dialog box.
- Select your model name and click Preferences (or Properties)
The printer driver setup window appears.
Note: Depending on application software you use, command names or menu names may vary and there may be more steps. For details, refer to the user’s manual of your application software.
Open the Printer Driver Setup Window through the Start Menu
Follow the procedure below to perform machine maintenance operations such as print head cleaning, or to configure a printing profile that is common to all application software.
Select items from the Start menu as shown below:
- If you are using Windows 7, select the Start menu -> Devices and Printers.
- If you are using Windows Vista, select the Start menu -> Control Panel -> Hardware and Sound -> Printers.
- If you are using Windows XP, select the start menu -> Control Panel -> Printers and Other Hardware -> Printers and Faxes.
- Right-click your model name icon, and then select Printing preferences from the displayed menu
Opening the printer driver setup window through Printer properties (Windows 7) or Properties(Windows Vista, Windows XP) displays such tabs regarding the Windows functions as the Ports(or Advanced) tab. Those tabs do not appear when opening through Printing preferences or application software. For tabs regarding Windows functions, refer to the user’s manual for the Windows.
Scanner Does Not Work
- Make sure that your scanner or printer is turned on.
- Connect the USB cable to a different USB port on the computer.
- If the USB cable is connected to a USB hub, remove it from the USB hub and connect it to a USB port on the computer.
- Restart the computer.
ScanGear (Scanner Driver) Does Not Start
- Make sure that MP Drivers is installed.
- If not installed, install MP Drivers from the Setup CD-ROM or the web page.
- Select your scanner or printer on the application’s menu.
- If your scanner or printer name is displayed multiple times, select the one that does not include WIA.
- The operation may differ depending on the application.
- Use the WIA driver when scanning from a WIA-compliant application.
- Scanning with WIA Driver
- Make sure that the application supports TWAIN.
- You cannot start ScanGear (scanner driver) from applications not supporting TWAIN.
- Scan and save images with IJ Scan Utility and open the files in your application.
Cannot Scan Properly with Auto Scan
- Make sure that the items are placed correctly.
- Positioning Originals (Scanning from Computer)
- Multiple item scanning may not be supported.
- Some applications do not support multiple image scanning.
- In that case, scan each item individually.
How to install your Canon printer on Mac OS X
- If you have already attempted to install a driver for your Canon printer, remove it from the printers and fax system preferences pane (in you system preferences) and also go to your hard disk (or SSD) and open Library>Printer, trash the Canon folder.
- Also in the same folder (Library>Printer) open the folder PPDs and trash any files which refer to the Canon printer you are installing.
- Of course if you have another Canon printer working, be sure to selectively trash only those files pertaining to new one.
- Reboot and empty the trash before proceeding to step two.
- Unplug the printer.
- Download the latest driver here and run the installer package.
- Once the package has finished installing, go to the system preferences by clicking the Apple icon at the top right.
- Now you can plug in the printer and turn it on.
- Open the “Print and Fax” pane to open the Print and Fax preferences
- Click the plus button (“+”) on the left side of the window to add a printer.
- The name of your new Canon printer should
- appear in the list and you should be able to click it.
- If this does not, redo all the steps above and check you absolutely followed instructions correctly and followed the link to get the latest driver for the exact Canon printer model you have ensuring also that it is the latest version for Mac OS X system you have.
- If you still have problems, see trouble shooting below.
- Click on the model of Canon printer you are installing and then click “Choose a Driver or Printer Model” then click “Select Printer Software.choose your printer form the list.
- Then click ok. and Installation Success:)
Your printer should now be installed and working.
- The only real trouble shooting you will probably need to do is check you have the latest driver for your operating system and then follow my instructions exactly.
- Mountain Lion and Lion are different from older systems, so make sure the driver is for 10.7.x or 10.8.x i(the same as your system). To check what version number your operating system has, click the Apple icon on the top left of your screen and click “About this Mac”. It will say OS X, Version x.x.x
- This is important because the installation steps are a little different for older systems.
- To check your Canon printers is compatible with Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion and newer systems, go here:
- If you can’t find your list printer in that link try this page, click, support and then “Drivers and Downloads” and search for your canon printer model. It should auto detect your Mac OS X version.
Steps Instructions Wireless Setup For Canon PIXMA MX722
- Take off the entire printer’s external protective materials carefully.
- Open the paper output tray on the front side and lift the scanner unit cover up to expose cartridge holder.
- Take this cartridge holder out and remove its protective materials too.
- Connect the printer to a power source by plugging one end in the proper interface on the printer while the other to wall power outlet.
- Turn the unit on and choose the language you prefer, followed by pressing the OK button and turning the unit back off.
- Lift the scanner cover again to insert the cartridge holder back in place. Close the lid.
- Turn the unit on and press the setup button. Select wireless LAN setup via the operation panel.
- Press the OK button.
- Select easy setup.
- Press the OK button.
- Select access point.
- Press the OK button.
- Feed it the WEP-key.
- Press the OK button.
- Insert the companion CD and run the program from the auto-play.
- Select the country where you stay at the moment. Click Next.
- Choose easy install and click Next.
- Select “Use the printer on network” and click Next.
- Soon, a window of Printer Detection appears. Click Next.
Canon MX722 Printer Manual Installations
- Reproduction, diversion or copying of any text, photo or image published in the Online Manual (hereinafter referred to as “this guide”), in whole or in part, is prohibited.
- In principle, Canon shall change or delete the contents of this guide without prior notice to customers.
- In addition, Canon may suspend or stop the disclosure of this guide due to unavoidable reasons.
- Canon shall not be liable for any damage suffered by customers as a result of changes in or deletion of information in this guide, or suspension/stoppage of disclosure of this guide.
- Although the contents of this guide have been prepared with utmost care, please contact the service center if you find any incorrect or missing information.
- In principle, the descriptions in this guide are based on the product at the time of its initial sale.
- This guide does not disclose the manuals of all the products sold by Canon.
- See the manual supplied with the product when using a product that is not described in this guide.
How to Scan With Canon PIXMA MX722
- One step Download Drivers
- Type PIXMA MX722 in the “Enter a Model” and click GO.
- In the Drivers & Downloads section, under Recommended.
- Please click the Select button next to the MX722 series Full Driver & Software Package.
- Click the Download button.
- If a Save dialog box appears, click Save.
- Once the download is complete, open your Downloads folder.
- Double click Driver Canon MX722. A disk image will be created.
- Double-click the disk image.
- Double-click the “Setup” file to launch the setup screen.
Canon PIXMA MX722 Scanner Driver Software Free Download
|PIXMA MX722 Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.0||Download|
|PIXMA MX722 MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.01||Download|
|PIXMA MX722 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||18.104.22.168||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6)||3.3.4||Download|
|PIXMA MX722 Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8)||1.0||Download|
|PIXMA MX722 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.6)||22.214.171.124||Download|
|PIXMA MX722 XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||5.65||Download|
|PIXMA MX722 Scanner Driver (OS X 10.11 /10.10 /10.9 /10.8 /10.7/10.6)||19.1.0a||Download|
|PIXMA MX722 ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||2.10||Download|
|PIXMA MX722 ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||2.10||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||2.10||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||3.90||Download|
|PIXMA MX722 IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||3.90||Download|
|PIXMA MX722 IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||3.90||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.11 /10.10 /10.9 /10.8 /10.7)||4.0.0||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.7.0||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.7.0||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (OS X 10.11 /10.10 /10.9 /10.8 /10.7)||4.7.0||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11 /10.10 /10.9 /10.8 /10.7)||4.7.0||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11 /10.10 /10.9 /10.8)||3.5.0||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||3.5.0||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X v10.7)||3.2.0||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows XP)||3.3.0||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||2.6.1||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.11 /10.10 /10.9 /10.8/10.7)||2.6.1||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (OS X 10.11 /10.10 /10.9 /10.8/10.7)||4.6.1||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11 /10.10 /10.9 /10.8/10.7)||4.6.0||Download|
|Speed Dial Utility (OS X 10.11 /10.10 /10.9 /10.8/10.7/10.6)||1.6.0||Download|
|Speed Dial Utility (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.6)||2.5.0||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool for Intel Mac (OS X 10.5/10.6)||4.4.1||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||Download|
|Setup Manual For Mac||CA.1.00||Download|
|Setup Manual For Windows||CA.1.00||Download|
|Troubleshooting Manual For Mac||CA.1.00||Download|
|Troubleshooting Manual For Windows||CA.1.00||Download|
|Printing and Copying Manual For Mac||CA.1.00||Download|
|Printing and Copying Manual For Windows||CA.1.00||Download|
|Scanning Manual For Mac||CA.1.00||Download|
|Scanning Manual For Windows||CA.1.00||Download|
|PIXMA MX722 (PDF) User Manual (Windows)||1.3||Download|
|PIXMA MX722 (PDF) User Manual (Mac)||1.3||Download|
|Fax Manual For Mac||CA.1.00||Download|
|Fax Manual For Windows||CA.1.00||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Mac)||V2.6||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Windows)||V2.6||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)||V3.2||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)||V3.2||Download|
|PIXMA MX722 Getting Started Guide||V1||Download|
|Setup Guide for Fax Reception||V1||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Operation guide)||2.10||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Operation guide)||3.90||Download|
Canon Pixma IJ Setup – will give you the official driver and software that you can directly download from this link below. Of course, the steps by step are also easy to follow.