Canon PIXMA MG4220 Wireless Setup, IJ Start Manual Instruction, IJ Setup Pixma and Scanner Software Driver Download For Windows, Mac – Canon PIXMA MG4220 is a suggested inkjet printer which appropriates to make use of in your home or office. It is additionally a multifunctional printer which can be operated as the copier and even scanner. There are lots of attributes that are equipped right into this printer. The PIXMA Cloud Link will be among ideal features where the user can print the record straight using their gizmo. Making it functions, the user’s gizmo ought to have linked to the Wi-Fi so that it can be connected to the printer much easier. Then, there will be likewise an application that user could use in doing this type of printing. To have much better user interface, this printer is outfitted with USB 2.0 port. It needs broadband computer system in work rate. The last information will have to do with the service offered by company.
Likewise included is Canon’s new Facebook application – “Print Your Days” – which gives a simple platform for printing pictures from a Facebook cd as well as creating & printing a Facebook image collection. The built-in letter-size flatbed scanner lets you scan both files and also pictures. The Canon PIXMA MG4220 includes auto mode which spots whether you are scanning a photo or a paper and also adjusts the setups accordingly. Need to touch-up a photo after its checked? Utilize the consisted of Auto Photo Fix II making your photos look their finest. Furthermore, the software offers filter effects such as fisheye, miniature, and also plaything camera to include creativity to your images. The software additionally lets you draw out a solitary framework from an HD motion picture clip and print it as a picture.
There is one year service warranty for the item usage. The customer could grumble any type of trouble concerning this Canon PIXMA MG4220 less than a year after the initial use. Along with wireless printing, the MG4220 includes wireless scanning, enabling you to scan to various other tools on your network. You could even scan to an email address right from the scanner’s 2.5″ LCD. The built-in card ports are compatible with numerous popular memory cards as well as supply the capacity to print pictures straight from your memory card without a computer. The card ports also provide the ability to scan PC-free by sending out the scans to a sd card. Additionally, Network Scan provides the choice of sending out scans straight to a network folder. Canon’s brand-new My Image Garden software helps organize your photos and also guides you via the process of producing photo projects.
- 1 Canon PIXMA MG4220 Review
- 2 Canon PIXMA MG4220 Setup Installation For Mac and Windows
- 3 Troubleshooting
- 4 Canon MG4220 Printer Manual Installations
- 5 How to Scan With Canon PIXMA MG4220
- 6 Canon PIXMA MG4220 Scanner Driver Software Free Download
Canon PIXMA MG4220 Review
- PG-240 Pigment Black Cartridge
- CL-241 Dye Color Cartridge
Recommended: Canon PIXMA MG4250 Driver Download
|Functions||Print, copy, scan|
|Maximum Resolution||Color: 4800 x 1200 dpi
Black: 600 x 600 dpi
|Print Speed||Black: ~ 9.9 ipm
Color: ~ 5.7 ipm
4×6 Borderless Photo: ~ 44 seconds
|Minimum Ink Droplet Size||2.0 pl|
|Number of Nozzles||Color: 1152
|Ink Cartridge Configuration||1 black cartridge, 1 tricolor cartridge|
|Duplex Printing||Automatic duplex printing|
|Print Features||AirPrint, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing1, Calendar Print, Document Printing, Google Cloud Print, Full HD Movie Print3, Fun Filter Effects, My Image Garden, Mobile Device Printing, Photo Direct Printing (Memory Card), Photo Printing, PIXMA Cloud Link, Template Print, Quiet Mode, Web Template Print|
|Image Sensor||Contact Image Sensor (CIS)|
|Optical Resolution||1200 x 2400 dpi|
|Interpolated Resolution||19,200 x 19,200 dpi|
|Color Depth||Internal: 48-bit
|Scanner Features||Auto Scan Mode, Attach to E-Mail Scan, Network Scan, Push Scan, Scan to Memory Card, Wireless Scanning|
|Maximum Scan Area||8.5 x 11.7″ (21.59 x 29.7 cm)|
|First Copy-Out Time||~ 20 seconds|
|Number of Copies||1 to 99|
|Copy Features||4-on-1/2-on-1 Copy, Auto Exposure Copy, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Copy, Fade Restoration, Fit-to-Page, Frame Erase Copy, Multiple Copy: 1-99 Pages, Photo Reprint, Preset Copy Ratios, Two-sided Copy, Zoom|
|Maximum Printable Area||8.5 x 14.0″ (21.59 x 35.56 cm)|
|Paper Sizes||4.0 x 6.0″ (10.16 x 15.24 cm)
5.0 x 7.0″ (12.7 x 17.78 cm)
8.0 x 10.0″ (20.32 x 25.4 cm)
Letter: 8.5 x 11.0″ (21.59 x 27.94 cm)
Legal: 8.5 x 14.0″ (21.59 x 35.56 cm)
US #10 Envelopes
|Borderless Photo Sizes||4.0 x 6.0 to 8.5 x 11.0″ (10.16 x 15.24 to 21.59 x 27.94 cm)|
|Paper Types||Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper
Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum
Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy
Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster
Matte: Matte Photo Paper
Envelope: US #10
|Paper Capacity||Output: 100 sheets|
|Computer Interface||Hi-Speed USB
Memory Card Slots
|Memory Card Support||SD: SD, SDHC, miniSD, miniSDHC
MultiMediaCard: MultiMediaCard, MultiMediaCard Plus, RS-MMC, MMC mobile
Memory Stick: Memory Stick Duo, Memory Stick PRO Duo, Memory Stick Micro
|OS Compatibility||Windows: Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Vista SP1 & SP2, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
Mac: OS X v10.5.8, 10.6, 10.79
|Status Display||2.5″ (6.35 cm) LCD
|Power Requirements||100 to 240 VAC|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||17.7 x 12.0 x 6.0″ (44.96 x 30.48 x 15.24 cm)|
|Weight||12.4 lb (5.62 kg)|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||19.7 x 15.0 x 8.8″|
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT16
Canon PIXMA MG4220 Setup Installation For Mac and Windows
How to Open the Printer Driver Setup Window
The printer driver setup window can be displayed through the application software in use or the Start menu of the Windows.
- Open the Printer Driver Setup Window through the Application Software
- Follow the procedure below to configure printing profile when printing.
- Select the command that you perform printing on the application software
- In general, select Print on the File menu to open the Print dialog box.
- Select your model name and click Preferences (or Properties)
The printer driver setup window appears.
Note: Depending on application software you use, command names or menu names may vary and there may be more steps. For details, refer to the user’s manual of your application software.
Open the Printer Driver Setup Window through the Start Menu
Follow the procedure below to perform machine maintenance operations such as print head cleaning, or to configure a printing profile that is common to all application software.
Select items from the Start menu as shown below:
- If you are using Windows 7, select the Start menu -> Devices and Printers.
- If you are using Windows Vista, select the Start menu -> Control Panel -> Hardware and Sound -> Printers.
- If you are using Windows XP, select the start menu -> Control Panel -> Printers and Other Hardware -> Printers and Faxes.
- Right-click your model name icon, and then select Printing preferences from the displayed menu
Opening the printer driver setup window through Printer properties (Windows 7) or Properties(Windows Vista, Windows XP) displays such tabs regarding the Windows functions as the Ports(or Advanced) tab. Those tabs do not appear when opening through Printing preferences or application software. For tabs regarding Windows functions, refer to the user’s manual for the Windows.
Scanner Does Not Work
- Make sure that your scanner or printer is turned on.
- Connect the USB cable to a different USB port on the computer.
- If the USB cable is connected to a USB hub, remove it from the USB hub and connect it to a USB port on the computer.
- Restart the computer.
ScanGear (Scanner Driver) Does Not Start
- Make sure that MP Drivers is installed.
- If not installed, install MP Drivers from the Setup CD-ROM or the web page.
- Select your scanner or printer on the application’s menu.
- If your scanner or printer name is displayed multiple times, select the one that does not include WIA.
- The operation may differ depending on the application.
- Use the WIA driver when scanning from a WIA-compliant application.
- Scanning with WIA Driver
- Make sure that the application supports TWAIN.
- You cannot start ScanGear (scanner driver) from applications not supporting TWAIN.
- Scan and save images with IJ Scan Utility and open the files in your application.
Cannot Scan Properly with Auto Scan
- Make sure that the items are placed correctly.
- Positioning Originals (Scanning from Computer)
- Multiple item scanning may not be supported.
- Some applications do not support multiple image scanning.
- In that case, scan each item individually.
How to install your Canon printer on Mac OS X
- If you have already attempted to install a driver for your Canon printer, remove it from the printers and fax system preferences pane (in you system preferences) and also go to your hard disk (or SSD) and open Library>Printer, trash the Canon folder.
- Also in the same folder (Library>Printer) open the folder PPDs and trash any files which refer to the Canon printer you are installing.
- Of course if you have another Canon printer working, be sure to selectively trash only those files pertaining to new one.
- Reboot and empty the trash before proceeding to step two.
- Unplug the printer.
- Download the latest driver here and run the installer package.
- Once the package has finished installing, go to the system preferences by clicking the Apple icon at the top right.
- Now you can plug in the printer and turn it on.
- Open the “Print and Fax” pane to open the Print and Fax preferences
- Click the plus button (“+”) on the left side of the window to add a printer.
- The name of your new Canon printer should
- appear in the list and you should be able to click it.
- If this does not, redo all the steps above and check you absolutely followed instructions correctly and followed the link to get the latest driver for the exact Canon printer model you have ensuring also that it is the latest version for Mac OS X system you have.
- If you still have problems, see trouble shooting below.
- Click on the model of Canon printer you are installing and then click “Choose a Driver or Printer Model” then click “Select Printer Software.choose your printer form the list.
- Then click ok. and Installation Success:)
Your printer should now be installed and working.
- The only real trouble shooting you will probably need to do is check you have the latest driver for your operating system and then follow my instructions exactly.
- Mountain Lion and Lion are different from older systems, so make sure the driver is for 10.7.x or 10.8.x i(the same as your system). To check what version number your operating system has, click the Apple icon on the top left of your screen and click “About this Mac”. It will say OS X, Version x.x.x
- This is important because the installation steps are a little different for older systems.
- To check your Canon printers is compatible with Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion and newer systems, go here:
- If you can’t find your list printer in that link try this page, click, support and then “Drivers and Downloads” and search for your canon printer model. It should auto detect your Mac OS X version.
Steps Instructions Wireless Setup For Canon PIXMA MG4220
- Take off the entire printer’s external protective materials carefully.
- Open the paper output tray on the front side and lift the scanner unit cover up to expose cartridge holder.
- Take this cartridge holder out and remove its protective materials too.
- Connect the printer to a power source by plugging one end in the proper interface on the printer while the other to wall power outlet.
- Turn the unit on and choose the language you prefer, followed by pressing the OK button and turning the unit back off.
- Lift the scanner cover again to insert the cartridge holder back in place. Close the lid.
- Turn the unit on and press the setup button. Select wireless LAN setup via the operation panel.
- Press the OK button.
- Select easy setup.
- Press the OK button.
- Select access point.
- Press the OK button.
- Feed it the WEP-key.
- Press the OK button.
- Insert the companion CD and run the program from the auto-play.
- Select the country where you stay at the moment. Click Next.
- Choose easy install and click Next.
- Select “Use the printer on network” and click Next.
- Soon, a window of Printer Detection appears. Click Next.
Canon MG4220 Printer Manual Installations
- Reproduction, diversion or copying of any text, photo or image published in the Online Manual (hereinafter referred to as “this guide”), in whole or in part, is prohibited.
- In principle, Canon shall change or delete the contents of this guide without prior notice to customers.
- In addition, Canon may suspend or stop the disclosure of this guide due to unavoidable reasons.
- Canon shall not be liable for any damage suffered by customers as a result of changes in or deletion of information in this guide, or suspension/stoppage of disclosure of this guide.
- Although the contents of this guide have been prepared with utmost care, please contact the service center if you find any incorrect or missing information.
- In principle, the descriptions in this guide are based on the product at the time of its initial sale.
- This guide does not disclose the manuals of all the products sold by Canon.
- See the manual supplied with the product when using a product that is not described in this guide.
How to Scan With Canon PIXMA MG4220
- One step Download Drivers
- Type PIXMA MG4220 in the “Enter a Model” and click GO.
- In the Drivers & Downloads section, under Recommended.
- Please click the Select button next to the MG4220 series Full Driver & Software Package.
- Click the Download button.
- If a Save dialog box appears, click Save.
- Once the download is complete, open your Downloads folder.
- Double click Driver Canon MG4220. A disk image will be created.
- Double-click the disk image.
- Double-click the “Setup” file to launch the setup screen.
Canon PIXMA MG4220 Scanner Driver Software Free Download
|Canon Pixma MG4220 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||0.04166||Download|
|Pixma MG4220 series MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||0.043055||Download|
|PIXMA MG4220 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||5.60a||Download|
|MG 4250 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)||0.041666||Download|
|Canon Pixma MG4220 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||220.127.116.11||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6)||0.1271296||Download|
|PIXMA MG 4220 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)||18.104.22.168||Download|
|MG4250 series Scanner Driver (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6/Mac OS X 10.5)||19.0.0b||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||0.16666||Download|
|My Image Garden (Mac OS X 10.5)||0.041666||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||0.0833||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG4220 IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||0.180555||Download|
|Canon MG4220 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||0.180555||Download|
|MG 4220 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||0.1805555||Download|
|PIXMA MG4220 series ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||0.083333||Download|
|Canon MG4220 series ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||0.08333||Download|
Canon Pixma IJ Setup – will give you the official driver and software that you can directly download from this link below. Of course, the steps by step are also easy to follow.